Sportily Safeguarding details
If you have any concerns at any time, relating to any aspect of Safeguarding, you can:
- Speak to any of the Sportily Team
- Contact one of the Designated Safeguarding Leads;
Chris Priddy (07480 068 550) firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Witham email@example.com
- Call the 24/7 Safeguarding advice helpline provided for Sportily by the Diocese of Gloucester and ThirtyOne:Eight on 07944 680320
If necessary, report the matter to the Local Authority Social Care Services or Police without delay.
Our safeguarding commitments
- Promoting a safer environment and culture
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children and vulnerable adults
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse or other affected persons
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns/allegations of abuse and other affected persons
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk
Sportily is supported in these commitments by the Diocese of Gloucester Safeguarding Team, with whom we have a Service Level Agreement for safeguarding advice and support. Sportily operates within the Church of England Safeguarding framework.